Our policy regarding the handling of personal information
Ⅰ.Policy to protect personal information
HONGU OTONASHI Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is a voluntary system that complies with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and other norms in order to properly handle personal information that the Company uses in business. Rules are also established and declared to be executed continuously.
1. In order to carry out this declaration, we have established internal rules regarding the protection of personal information, and let our employees (officers, employees, etc.) and other related parties be informed and enforced.
The rules will be maintained and improved day by day.
2. In order to prevent the loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information, we have established internal rules regarding the security management of information systems, and take appropriate measures against unauthorized access and computer viruses. We will implement information security measures wherever necessary.
3. The basic principles of personal information protection at our company are as follows;
1) Prohibition of illegal acquisition
We acquire personal information by legal and fair means, and will not acquire it by improper methods.
2) Prohibition of use of information that does not suit the purpose
Personal information will be limited to the scope of its purpose of use and will not be used beyond this scope of use.
3) Ensuring safety
When handling personal information, we will carefully consider the safety management of personal information, and if safety cannot be ensured, we will never input / output, store, transport, transmit, or dispose of it without doing in a safe manner.
4) Prohibition of providing personal information to third parties
We will never provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the information provider, beyond the scope stipulated by law. When entrusting business to a third party, when entrusting the processing of information including acquired personal information to a third party, or when using such personal information jointly with a third party, we will conclude necessary contracts between the three parties and our company, and take other legally necessary measures, too.
5) Respect for the rights of the person
The person whom the personal information belongs to has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of his / her own personal information, and when requesting that the person exercise those rights, by law, etc. We will follow the prescribed procedures and respond appropriately.
Ⅱ. Matters concerning acquisition
When we acquire personal information, we will specify the purpose of use, and with the consent of the customer, we will acquire it by legal and fair means within the range that meets the purpose of use specified in advance. If it becomes necessary to use such information beyond the scope of purpose, we will notify the person and confirm whether we can obtain consent.
Ⅲ. Matters concerning the purpose of use
We will use the provided personal information for the following purposes:
1) Providing services to our customers
2) Contacting customers for the purpose of confirming reservation details
3) Contact and confirmations related to product shipping, billing, settlement, and other applicable transactions
4) Conducting campaigns, guidance, advertisements, and monitor questionnaires related to the management and sales of our company and our business partners
5) Understanding, improving and developing the usage status of our company and our business partners’ facilities, products and services
6) Improvement of our website, services or products
7) Other business incidentals related to the above purpose of use
8) Responses based on laws, regulations, and or notifications and guidance of administrative authorities
Ⅳ. Provision to a third party
We will not provide or disclose your personal information held by us to any third party without the consent of the customer, except when permitted by law.
Ⅴ. Matters concerning consignment
When we outsource some part of our business to a third party within the scope of the purpose of use described in “Ⅲ. Matters concerning the purpose of use”, we are obliged to keep personal information confidential, and manage it. In order to supervise, we conclude a contract with the contractor(:the third party) and manage and supervise the contractor appropriately.
Ⅵ. Management of personal information
We will thoroughly manage the information provided by our customers as follows;
1) Ensuring the accuracy of information
The information provided by customers should always be accurate and up-to-date.
2) Safety management measures
Regarding the management of personal information as an organization, we will stipulate a strict handling method as an internal regulation and enforce it.
3) Supervising employees
We have rules for handling personal information, and based on these rules, our employees will strictly manage collected personal information.
4) Supervising outsourcers
When outsourcing the handling of personal information, we outsource only to outsourcers who meet the requirements and manage the information appropriately based on our rules.
5) Retention period and disposal
For the information provided by the customer, a fixed retention period is set, and the information is discarded after the retention period expires. Or, even within the storage period, information that is no longer needed will be promptly discarded at that point.
Ⅶ. Contact for inquiries about personal information
We will keep the personal information of the information provider as accurate and up-to-date as possible. If the person requests disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., we will respond at the following service window.
Please contact each service window for details on the procedures for requesting disclosure (required documents, reception method, identity verification method, fees, etc.).
Service hours of the window (10:00 – 17:00 / Excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
HONGU OTONASHI Co., Ltd. WATAZE ONSEN CENTER – OTONASHI NO SATO –
Location: 45-3 Hongu, Hongu-cho, Tanabe-shi, Wakayama-prefecture
Phone: 0735-42-1777 (Main)(+81-735-42-1777)
Ⅷ. Changes in handling content
The contents of this document are subject to change without notice due to revisions and changes of laws and regulations, changes in common wisdom, and other reasons.
April 1, 2019
HONGU OTONASHI Co., Ltd.